Friday, December 02, 2011

PANIC ATTACK!

I had a pretty bad experience last night. I was just sitting in front of the computer ( my daughter was playing with her toys in the floor behind me and my son was playing a video game in the same room, my husband is at work) And I had the strangest feeling sweep over me. It was like a panicky feeling?  For a split second I thought I should call my husband and tell him to come home because im just not feeling 'right'. Then I thought about going to the emergency room and I didn't really want to fool with all that mess. Then a weird sensation sweep over my body, like a cold fever or something. It was so strange? Then I got up and went to my bathroom to kinda calm down and the feeling was instantly gone? I feel fine now...but I didn't like that at all. Ive never felt that way before?  Like a panic. 


It was the worst and scariest experience I think I have ever been through, and it came and went so quickly but yet so intense?  I felt like I was losing my mind for a just a minute and it felt like forever :(


I emailed my Dr and told him about it. He told me to stop taking one of my meds because it may be a drug interaction and then he scheduled an appointment with me this morning.

sigh, and I had no one to talk to about it last night. I felt so alone :(   My husband was at work, I couldn't get a hold of my sister and my mom and I had a little argument yesterday so we weren't exactly talking, besides...she doesn't exactly know what im taking ( my medication) because if she did - she would tell me to quit taking all of it!

I wish I didn't have to go to work today. This is the part in my life where I have to put on my big-girl pants and deal with it....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Amy. Panic attacks are horrible, especially when you don't understand what is happening to you. I have them and take medicine for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen...it was so scary. Hope your doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!