Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Morning Ramblings 12/28/2011

Good Morning :)

This will have to be short because Im getting ready for work, but my feelings lately toward my diet are torn between counting calories or just watching what I eat. I know counting calories works but for some reason I can't bring myself to log my food, I think Im just burnt out on it.  Besides, as long as I eat healthy and not over do it on junk food I will be ok. I figure if I keep my meals around 300 calories and eat every 3-4 hours I should be able to lose weight. The hardest part at this point is telling myself no. For the past three days I have tried to not eat any sugar and its hard. Specially when working around it.

Today I plan on buying some meals that I can cook tomorrow ( my day off) and freeze so I can just grab them and go. I need to start doing that again...

Another thing thats been going through my mind is my workouts. Lately Im lucky to get in 3 workouts a week. I've got to start planning them better. I just feel so tired all the time...

1 comment:

  1. Planning, I need to amp up my planning too; for workouts, meals, and all areas healthy..

    Happy New Year!

    -Patrick
    Moved my blog to>
    http://responsibility199.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!