Saturday, December 03, 2011

Gonna Try Something

Today im going to try and eat healthy and get in a workout after work. I've been struggling with keeping up with my workouts lately. ( funny how if I don't workout every day, i feel like im struggling)

And my eating has been bad the past two days...so today im going to try and get back on track with everything. Im going to log my food and workout after work and I'm hoping it will put me in a better mood.

I just wish i emotionally felt better. I feel very down this morning, or perhaps im just sleepy? Yesterday I had a co-worker ask me if I was ok? She said I seemed sad. It hit me that maybe I am a little sad? Lately I've felt like my spark is gone, you know..that spark that makes us who we are. I'm hoping its just a phase and it will pass...

In yesterdays post I mentioned i was seeing my doctor because of an attack of some sort I had had the night before. Well, he said it was an anxiety attack. He said that he didn't feel it was related to my medication...but I felt like im taking too much medication so I asked to be off of one of them. But because of the anxiety attack, he put me on another medication...a  benzodiazepines.

I'm feeling kinda torn this morning about all this medication :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...