Friday, December 09, 2011

Damn Santa Man & Cheese Nips

These were my guilty pleasures last night.  I got off work at 2:30 then went straight to the cracker aisle and grabbed these little crispy cheese devils. I've been craving them for a few days now. Then as I was leaving I passed the marshmallow santas and said "what the hell"

The box in the picture is about 3/4's empty, my daughter had a little but the rest is all me. There is 11 servings in that box...

And those damn santas....ate all but two of them too. ( 4 total)

This was a total pre-planned binge. Whether I knew it or not, I didn't pass up the thought of  " I don't need these" instead I went against all my instincts and acted on it.

This is odd behavior for me. I'm not beating myself up about it, I'm just going to move on. But the WHY I did this is the mystery this morning?  Why?

Well, I was tired after dealing with a very overwhelming & busy day  (no excuse) I was grouchy because I had to do laundry/clean up when I got home after dealing with a busy day (no excuse) I was too tired to get in a workout after work and felt bad about it ( no excuse)
  I know women who deal with a busy day at work and still manage to eat healthy and workout almost every day. These women are my inspirations today.  Because I know if they can do it then why can't I?



My husband and I had a good laugh this morning because when he came home from work and saw the almost empty cheese nip box & little santa wrappers he asked 'why in the heck did you buy cheese nips and marshmallow santas?" 

He knows me so well....

1 comment:

  1. I love cheeez-its and potato salad together. I don't know why. It was just a snack I used to have with my grandmother and now it is a comfort food. I hate giving in to it but sometimes I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!