Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BAH HUMBUG!

Yes...im the grinch right now and YES I can't wait for christmas to be over! Its madness everywhere, all the stores are packed full of crazy people. I witnessed a car accident today because everybody is in such a damn hurry! And why? Where are they going that can't wait another frickin minute?

When I was growing up we were poor ( just being honest) and didn't really celebrate christmas anyway because my parents were brought up as Jehovah Witnesses ( even though we -as in myself and my siblings- never really got into the whole religious scene, my parents still went by some of their beliefs, one being not to really celebrate anything, including christmas!) So here I sit seeing all these commercials on tv about "christmas sales" and " for a limited time only" and seeing those ridiculous dancing, singing shoppers in malls with there bags flying everywhere screaming "shop at our store instead and spend your money there!!!!!!"  ( I KNOW you've seen those new Marshall/tj max commercials) My gosh, its all so commercialized and materialistic?
Now, don't get me wrong...I believe in celebrating Jesus birth but buying your 10yr old a 500$ purse isn't going to mean a thing to Jesus! -Just saying.....

-moving on-

So yeah...my eating has been sucking lately. Just basically whatever the heck I want with no rules. I did get in four workouts last week which is good and yesterday I kick butt with some BM2 from Cathe but today, not so much. I spent the day at my daughters doctors office waiting for almost an hour and a half for about a 5minut office visit. Then another hour waiting to get the prescriptions filled ( she has a really bad cough and needed steroids and antibiotics) Then it was off to walmart to get grocery's. Pretty blah day but producting, at least my baby is feeling better so thats all that matters. Oh and we now have food in the house which may not last too long being that both of my kids are at home now...eating every five minutes.

But I am ,however, kinda pissed at the moment. I asked for tomorrow morning off at work because I had a doctors appointment and guess what? I'm scheduled to work tomorrow in the frickin morning. WTH? I had to call and cancel my appointment. sigh...I was a sour puss all day because of that. My first thought was "well, so and so gets off whenever she ask for it, why don't I? I had to really stop obsessing of crap like that so my mood could change.

So anyways... later in the afternoon we sat and finally got to watch Stephen Kings Bag of Bones thats been on our dvr forever. It was pretty good...typical murder mystery. But its pretty bad when your watching a movie and your mind keeps wondering off into the direction of your computer because you have farms that need harvesting on Facebooks Farmtown.....lol. I guess you could say the movie didn't really keep my interest - but I just HAD to watch the whole thing, I have to know what happens ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...