Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update on Life

Its very quiet this morning. I'm off work, the kids are at school, the hubby is asleep getting ready for work tonight and I've got the house all to myself. Very nice.

On Today's Agenda:
Get in a workout, im thinking full body heavy weight lifting. Then Im going to run into town and see if the local consignment shop has some blue jeans for Elizabeth, my 9yr old. She is complaining about not having enough jeans. Lately she has been complaining a lot. Even though I bought her 5-brand new pairs at Target at the beginning of the school year, but guess what? Those don't fit anymore. So no more spending  +15$'s on one pair of jeans when I can get them barely used for 4.25! Am I right?
Kids grow WAY to fast....

I do have one more thing on my agenda...no eating after 8pm.

Changing my Blog Name:
So since im not really focused right now on dieting and im just trying to maintain my weight, eat healthy and take care of my family during all that. I've decided to change the name of my blog...again. But what?

In the near future you may see a blog you don't recognize in your blog roll...don't delete me =)

I like the name' Maintaining Sanity ' or ' One Day at a Time' any other suggestions? Im all ears....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...