Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pike To It!




Yep, this is me with my hiney in the air...attempting a pike. I did three total before cursing out loud at Cathe and calling her crazy...

Todays workout was Cathe friedrichs Kick,Punch and crunch intermediate premix including abs.

So nothing going on today, besides work and my workout. My eating has been good the last couple of days.  The kids go back to school tomorrow, thank goodness because I can't afford to feed them anymore. I bought a loaf of bread yesterday and it didn't even last a day.....there eating me out of house and home :/

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Amy! That is a huge accomplishment! Clearly what you are doing is making you stronger and that is great! Just think the next time you do that workout you might bang out 4 or 5! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the kids. My kids are grown but two of them still live here plus my daughter's fiance. They are eating us out of house and home. Food doesn't last anytime around here. My son is a food vacuum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...