Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just Sayin'

My eating this week could have been a lot better. I gave in to too much fast food, junk and sweets. I don't feel good about it and its starting to make me very moody. Tomorrow I will have get back on track so I can feel better....


I think the last time I was on here I was complaining about my job? Well, I finally broke down about a few things and cried to my DH. Then after I calmed down i went to talk to the store manager and he told me the guy that threatened me will not be allowed back in the store.  Later that day I talked to my bakery manager and thanked her for my raise...she said with a confused look on her face "what raise?" She had NO IDEA that the store manager had given me a raise! I think thats kinda strange? She didn't even know about it?

anyways....

And I have only done two workouts this week! Yep, been really sucking in that category, HA!

just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...