Wednesday, November 09, 2011

It's Been A While...

...and life's been very busy for me! We just got back from a little 3-day getaway. We visited the great smoky mountains in Tennessee. We stayed in Gatlinburge and boy did we have a blast! There is so much to do around there...so many places to spend your money. HA!

I think the last time I posted I was doing Weight Watchers. After two weeks of it I got very discouraged and fell off the wagon. Then I cancel my subscription with them.

I came to the conclusion that no fancy-smancy website is going to help me lose weight....its all up to me to do it. As of right now, im just watching what I eat and trying to maintain my weight. I would love to fit into a smaller size pants but the reality is that my life is just too damn busy and to add the added pressure of dieting makes me crazy! I mean really, really crazy!!! 

But on the bright side I'm really enjoying my new Cathe workouts. The Low Impact Series is kicking my butt and I've noticed some positive changes in my body :)

1 comment:

  1. You should have stopped in to say hello, Amy. We live in the area and and were hiking in the park on Sunday. Dail and I were both born in downtown Gatlinburg. There was once a medical clinic there. I'm glad you had a good time. It is a fun place to be but too crowded these days for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!