Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good Morning :)

Another day, another dollar - or in my case, another cake LOL

A few post ago I mentioned how my husband wants me to quit my job. I've decided to stick it out and honestly, I had no intention of leaving my job, just stepping down from all the responsibility.

5 days ago I started taking a well known medication that treats anxiety, its helping. But like I said in an earlier post...it can take up to two weeks to take full effect ( or is it affect, lol?) anyhoot. I'm glad I decided to take it :) which leads me to my next topic - weight loss

So, I've decided to start restricting my calories in January and to just take a break from the counting right now. (at least thats todays plan, HA!) I just need a mental relief from it all. I'm almost satisfied with the way I look. Yeah, a 15lb weight-loss would make me ecstatic but I need to get my mind right first. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new medication works for me.

Yesterday I did Cathe's Athletic Training. Im pretty proud of this considering I woke up at 3:30 in the morning to go to work ( was on donut duty yesterday, I will be once a month from now on - part of the assistant managers job is to stay fresh on all production in the bakery) Im not sure what I will be doing today? Im off tomorrow so may just take a rest day today and workout tomorrow :)



Have a great day bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!