Monday, October 17, 2011

A Positive Post

I just had to share a very positive post from one the blogs that im following. It really touched me and I think it will touch others as well.

Everyone feels fear ... but the elite have learned that it's this fear that drives them. They turn the fear of failure into an opportunity to achieve. They choose to see successful outcomes, and understand that failure may be a part of the process, but it's not what defines them. They know they're defined by the actions they take immediately following setbacks.

Be fearless as you move forward. Make sure you're moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooo much, Amy! I'm honored that you'd put my post on your blog.

    I'm more than impressed with your journey, and can't wait to catch up on your posts. You're the true inspiration, and the perfect example of...

    Thoughts = Emotions = Actions = Results

    You're the definition of the above formula I teach. Thank you for your hard work, passion, and dedication. YOU INSPIRE ME!!

    -Dayne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...