Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A New Day - Weight Watchers

I don't have a lot of time here but I wanted to say that I joined Weight Watchers last night! I went ahead and purchased their 3month subscription. I've already got my breakfast and lunch logged in for today, I get 29points for the day and I think 49 anytime points for the week.  I didn't get a lot of time to surf the sight because I had to be at work this morning so early ( 4:30am)

I'm so excited :) I feel so relieved to be following a more structured program. At least I know how many points I need and what weight I need to be at for my height/frame. I've got about 27lbs to lose...but I think around 22lbs will be enough, will see :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with WW, Amy. I wish you the best.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...