Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm Sick Of Doing This!

Its the same old song and dance with me. Nothing new with my weight loss. I think its time for a change and a little more commitment with me. I just simple can't do this by myself anymore. I plan on joining Weight Watchers Online or maybe the meetings, not sure because I have such a crazy work schedule. I have to get the ok with the hubby but I'm sure tomorrow will be a good day to start.

I went on WW'rs website yesterday (after I have ate about two slices of cake ) and their free assessment test says that my BMI is 30-thats Obese. OBESE? I'm still about 25lbs away from a healthy weight.

I will reach goal one day. If I have to keep trying for the rest of my life...it will be worth it.

I will keep everyone updated :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Amy. You will get there. Just need a little more time and little more will power. My will is week at the moment too and I worry about the impending holidays. I'm going to try to manage them the best I can and hopefully come through on the other side without a gain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...