Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Morning

Im off today, yeahya! After my awful day yesterday I need today off. I got into a HUGE argument with a co-worker yesterday. She's the type of person that is always complaining...and just never shuts up. Well yesterday I wasn't in the mood to ignore her -which is what I usually do. So we got into a screaming match. I won't go through that again with her, its too emotionally draining. You just wouldn't believe some of the things that she had the nerve to say to me. She's a miserable women...

Moving on

So far I've only had time to do one workout from Cathe's new series - slide and glide - and it was AWESOME. Absolutely loved it! Just when you thing she's done she throws more at ya and at the end I didn't realize I was sweating so much until it started dripping off my face.

Today will be an upper body workout along with some cardio. Im thinking an UB premix from Afterburn + low impact challenge...

Weight Watchers is going well and im looking forward to Sundays weigh in. I know how my body works so I may not lose this week, heck, it might be a couple of weeks before I lose again do to the water retention from my workouts, but I know it will be such a great feeling when I do see that smaller #. I'm so excited...and paying for WWers really keeps me accountable :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Amy. Sorry about your coworker problems. I hope you have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...