Saturday, October 01, 2011

Day 8

Starting weight: 173.4
Today's weight ?
Goal weight: 150

Nope! No weighing this morning, I totally blew off my diet last night and went over on my calories. booooo

But the good news is that today has been a very good day eating wise and I did a Circuit workout after work so im feeling better about yesterdays crappy night of eating. Hopefully it will all balance itself out in a few days.

I will peek at the scale in the morning...

It was a hard day as far as eating went. There was a couple of times I wanted to raid the throw-away buggy but didn't ( Throw away buggy: a buggy full of expired items that "we" bakery clerks, dig through and indulge in). I actually had to stop myself one time because I was headed toward it to get me a chocolate donut hole because there like 50 calories a piece and lets face it...totally worth it. LOL. But I didn't...I was a good girl :)

Today's workout was Cathe's Cardio and weights + abs on there. Fun and intense. The weight section on this workout can kick your butt if you lift heavier than what is recommended. I was burning and sweating...it was a great workout.

Besides me wanted to eat junk at work, it was a pretty fun day. I had three cake orders to do (one of which was the store manger's little girls birthday cake and boy did I obsess over this one, LOL) I also had to decorate message cookies ( 12" cookies that we decorate and put in the freezer for birthdays or whatever, makes it easy and convenient for customers to grab and go)

For breakfast I brought one of those Breakfast bowls and I wasn't impressed. It was by Great value and the eggs seemed to be almost powdery...yuck. I had a breakfast bowl by Smart Ones one time and it was A LOT better...I love the protein in these, over 20gs and so easy. For lunch I brought some low fat chicken salad on whole wheat bread and my snack was Greek yogurt with blueberries and a little sprinkle of walnuts. This has become one of my staple foods. I LOVE Greek yogurt with berries and walnuts. YUM. Supper was another frozen meal ( I know, I was lazy today) and it was a steak, mushroom and cheese Panini along with some broccoli & cheese on the side. It was good and filling.

later gators.....

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Amy. I'm glad I don't have to be exposed to bakery foods on a daily basis. I win half the weight maintenance battle by controlling the environment I spend my time in. I don't trust in my will power that much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!