Friday, September 02, 2011

Staying Positive

This is the second day this week that I've experienced anxiety. Both days were triggered by me forgetting to set the alarm clock and rushing in the morning. That 'rushing' feeling wouldn't leave through out the day so my nerves were just shot for the most part.

I was able to squeeze in a good workout this morning and it helped with that feeling, but its still lingering. My meds are suppose to be helping with this. I have a docs apt scheduled for the 12th so this will definitely come up then.
 
But on the bright side were going to Stone Mountain this weekend for a day and night, we booked a room at a hotel there so im excited to get the hell out of here for a whole 24hrs :) 

So my eating this past week hasn't been great. With my grandmother passing away i kinda turned to food to comfort me. Lets put it this way...I bought some Extreme Moose Tracks and fudge topping and ate most of the damn quart myself :/ 

I have no idea how much I weigh because my scale is in my husbands truck, and he hide the battery. LOL. I would guess around 168-170. My pants always get a little snug in the middle at this weight. Im not worried about it...


1 comment:

  1. Amy, Hang in there. I'm sorry you are feeling anxious. I have been having some anxious days myself. It is hard to get the right balance with psych meds. I hope you find yours soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!