Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Full Week on Plan

This past week has been pretty good. Its the first time in over 7months that I was able to stay on plan with my eating. Here are my calories monday - saturday

Starting weight -171.2.
Sundays weight 167.8
(lowest weight 164.6)

Mon-1725
Tues-1674
Wed-1825
Thurs-1808
Fri-1675
Sat-1890

I worked out 4 days @ 60mins too.


The hardest part in doing this is the planning. I don't always feel like eating what I pack for lunch and of course the night-time munchies.

1 comment:

  1. awesome job with staying on plan for a whole week!! you go girl!! i hear ya on not wanting to eat what you plan, but i guess that kinda makes us stick to it also ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...