Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Its a Lovely Day 5

Starting weight: 173.4
Today's weight 167.2
Goal weight: 150

So proud of myself today! I almost blew it yesterday and grabbed a burger and fry at my favorite local restaurant (had a very stressful day) but instead I told myself that eating healthy would make me feel better and thats what I did. Hubby mentioned Zaxby's so I went online and planned my meal and ya know, it wasn't half bad. Granted it wasn't a cheeseburger and fry but it filled me up with a smile on my face.

So the scale rewarded me today with a 1lb loss :)

This morning I have to work then were going grocery shopping THEN i get to do something for myself...workout! I plan on getting in a nice weight workout + carido.

I will come back and update afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...