Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 6 *S*T*R*O*N*G*

Starting weight: 173.4
Today's weight 167.2
Goal weight: 150 
No change in the scale. Weighing is becoming a daily habit for me. I use to weigh like this all the time, back when I started dieting. Its hard to stay off the scale when Ive been doing so good. I need to get my DH to measure me again. I'm not even sure when i was measured last?
  My tight jeans are not so tight anymore and THAT my friends makes it all worth it :)

 This was peanut butter white fudge that I made yesterday. I had to cut it up, weigh it and then package it.  Do you see the little crumbs on the side there? That's what I tasted...thats it.  It was another proud day for me.  I also made chocolate creme cakes and the aroma from the bakery was so overwhelming I had people stopping and asking what I was making. The aroma also lured in one of my dieting friends from another department.  She asked me how on earth do I kept from nibbling on things. I shrugged my shoulders and said "I don't know? I just tell myself that the food will always be there and I can have some now and count the calories or after I get to goal. And telling myself that helps me mentally get over it." She said, laughingly that she couldn't work in the bakery, she's not that strong.  I told her about one of my favorite quotes by Thomas Edison (in my side margin)  "If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves"  She loved it and gave me a high five...lol


This is a new peanut butter that I tried yesterday, its pretty good. Its no skippy natural, but it will do for now. Its only got 100 calories for 2tbs and 2grams of fat. I did notice that when it hits my tongue its got this sweetness to it. And the texture is almost like runny.

What I really wanted was PB2 but my store doesn't carry it. The closest store that carries it is about a 20min ride - maybe if im out that way I will stop and get some.

Yesterday I did 4ds HIS + Lower body weights after work. I had pretty good energy during the workout, which was nice.

Today I have to close at work so that gives me the morning to workout and clean up a little. I plan on doing CLX Burn Intervals. I love all the cardio that comes with CLX. I wish she would make more like it...

And speaking of cardio...I was sitting at the edge of my seat yesterday, drooling over Cathe's video clips of slide and glide. I can't wait to see a clip of her step workout. Its getting close to the release date for these. YEAHYA...as Cathe says :)

I don't think I have mentioned how my anxiety has been lately. Work can be a little stressful but I've learn how to stay clear from the bullshit ( aka, gossip and 'what she said" crap). My doctor has me on two prescriptions, both are for the treatment of generalized anxiety  but one is also used in the treatment for acute depression. Ive been taking the first one for two months and the second for about 3 weeks and I gotta say, i haven't felt this good in a very long time. Yeah, I still have some anxiety, but for the most part its gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...