Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 4

Wow, im so tired today. Work is becoming more and more stressful for me. I love what I do but at the same time I feel like there is more expected out of me the longer Im there and the more I know. Today I didn't sit down at all...just really busy. I had a cake order due at 2pm and didn't get a chance to do it until 1, and when I was finished I realized I had made the wrong cake :( , So i had to speedy gonzalez myself up to fix the cake. I still wasn't satisfied with the way it looked...but the customer was happy so I guess "its-all-good"

anyways....despite being busy and trying to avoid all the gossip and drama at work (rolls eyes), I have been doing really well with my eating. I have this stubborn feeling inside that kicks-in when I want to stick junk in my mouth.

Its hard and its sucks...but I will survive. My weight this morning was the same as yesterdays weight 168.2. Maybe I will wait a few days before weighing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!