Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day #2

Starting weight: 173.4
Today's weight 171.0
Goal weight: 150

Yesterdays Workout: Drill Max : Cardio + UB premix. 60mins total  and i was breathing hard...

Ok, so im not going to come on here every day and list my weight, simply because I don't plan on weighing everyday - but to see 173.4 yesterday morning REALLY lit a fire under my butt, I had to see a lower # this morning. And I was relieved to see I had lost 2.4lbs of water weight - whew!

Im going to take this day by day. Its hard, im a busy person. I've got kids, bills, workouts, work full-time, house chores. And not to mention that every other week I barely get to see my husband because of his work schedule....but for the past two years I have been using all of this as excuses to stay chunky.

After a hard day I say " You deserve ____ after the day you had" ( fill in the blank with junk food).

Well no more of that talk because I deserve to feel good about myself when I look in the mirror. Food is an instant satisfaction, thats it. If something is bothering me I've got to get back to basics here and quit turning to food. Thats how I weighed 278lbs to begin with. Learning how to deal with emotions other than eating them is the hardest part for me...but its not impossible.

When i woke up this morning and my DH was on the couch, just getting off work, he asked if I wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow. I said where? He suggested a Chinese buffet down the street...my favorite place to go. I said "Babes, I can't...started a diet yesterday and I ended the day at 1500 cals exactly, im not going to sabotage that by eating Chinese food tomorrow"

Now thats the kind of thinking that is going to get me results :) Maybe we'll go to Chickfila  instead so I can get that HUGE garden salad they offer...

Here was my lunch yesterday, its stir-fry chicken ( weighed 4oz chicken breast)  with green bell peppers, onions and mushrooms. I added a few shakes of light soy sauce. So good! I ate it in a low carb/ high fiber wrap. This HUGE skillet of food is only 170 calories!

I don't have a picture of my supper but I just sauteed some chicken in a little bit of olive oil with garlic and onion. Then after the chicken was nice and brown I added a can of diced tomatoes with bell pepper and onion mixed in (with the juice, didn't drain) , then reduced the heat to a simmer for about ten more minutes. Then I sprinkled some basil and Parmesan cheese And waaaaaalaaaa, my DH loved it and it was very filling. I served this with whole wheat penne pasta. I had 1/2 a serving..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!