Sunday, August 07, 2011

Sunday Update

Weight: 166.4

This morning I woke up and DH was asleep on the couch, dangit   :(  I was hoping to catch him awake so we could talk. I miss him - this past week was his 4 day week ( 12 hour shifts, night-shift) so he doesn't do much when he gets home besides eating and sleeping. Last night was his last shift for this week, he's off the next four days and thank goodness because im tired of figuring out babysitters for the kids. It can get challenging. My parents, my brothers and on the rare occasion, his parents are the only ones we trust to watch them.

Tomorrow is my second apt with my therapist. Looking forward to it. The last apt really helped me figure some things out.
The apt Im really looking forward to is on the 19th with the psychologist. Can't wait to see what he says...he was booked up for a month so you know hes got to be a good doctor. He's a MD who specializes in psychology - I hear he's really good- so will see.

My kids start school this upcoming wednesday, tomorrow is open house. I took them Thursday to get some school clothes..usually I go to walmart but this time I took them Target(why not if I can get away with it, lol, i grew up on walmart/kmart clothes). They got three outfits a piece and it was only 60$, not bad. I plan on taking them again soon for more clothes...there's a place in the mall -The Children's Place- thats having a sale and I really like there clothes for them. They last longer...

No workout on tabs today, my body needs a rest. Yesterday I grabbed some weights and did Cathe's Muscle Max upper body premix then finished with core. It was a great workout and I really needed the release. I felt the effects of that workout all day. The after burn after a weight lifting workout is fabulous...it really calms me down :)

My eating this week hasn't been bad. No binges or overeating. I did stop and get me some Chinese food Friday night after work. It wasn't a lot either...just enough to satisfy the craving. It was sooooo good. Yesterday I watched what I ate, did have one brownie cookie at work but that was after I figured up my calories for the day and they were LOW, around 1100 - just wasn't hungry, and when I was hungry nothing jumped out at me so I would drink water or grab a diet soda.  

Anyways...thats my update.

1 comment:

  1. Amy! It sounds like you're in a really good place right now. Things are going your way. I'm glad to hear the therapy is so helpful! I'm really proud of you for going. Keep up the great workouts and the great eating!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...