Thursday, August 18, 2011

Strength

The kids just left for school, im up drinking coffee.

After the tragedy that happened on Monday, its all Ive heard. I'm so sick of seeing it on TV, Radio, internet.  The fact that my grandmother passed away is hard enough but HOW she passed is too much for me to absorb. Its personal, i feel like the whole world shouldn't know what happened.  It shouldn't have happened - and it makes me angry thinking about it.



There isn't going to be a funereal or a viewing, she will be cremated.

I start back to work on Saturday, tomorrow is my first visit with the psychologists, I'm getting nervous and excited. I feel like I'm on the right path with this...it just feels right. I just hope when i leave i feel the same way. I quit going to that therapist...it just seemed to be a waste of time and money. 

I started doing 4 day split by Cathe Friedrich on Monday, I plan on doing the series as is -4 days a week with some dog walks in between.

Yesterday I did LIS/shoulders,core and calves. It was hard because there is a sad song (well, it was sad to me - in the moment) during LIS that broke me down. I was crying and working out. Its during the second blast. I got through it by the grace of god...i felt his (or perhaps my grandmothers) uplifting spirit surround me and give me strength to finish. At least thats what it felt like to me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma!

    I hope things go well with the new doctor. I love that you are working on your physical health AND your mental health. Very nice!

    Keep up the good workouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!