Saturday, August 20, 2011

A New Day

Today I had to go back to work - Back to reality. It was hard, i had a teary episode in the freezer while my boss was in there,  but I pushed through it, It helps that I  really do like my job.

I mentioned in an earlier post about my appointment yesterday - first time I've ever seen a psychologist. It was similar to the clinical psychologist that I saw about a month ago except he was more concerned about my diagnoses instead of what caused it. So he recommended that I go back to the therapist in addition to seeing  him.
I will for a while...but thats kinda expensive. Maybe I will see both just once a month?

I'm not Bipolar, he said the symptoms that I was describing seemed to be more focused on anxiety so he diagnosed me with generalized anxiety disorder and prescribed a mild anxiety medicine(Buspirone). He also said that he would prefer that I stopped taking St. Johns Wart. So for the next three weeks I have wean myself off of that while taking my new meds.

He was nice...I liked him. I started taking the new meds yesterday and so far i haven't experienced any side effects. He gave me his email address so I can keep in touch with him, thats pretty cool.

Eating & Workouts
Yesterday I did 4ds bootcamp along with biceps and triceps. I love this series and its nice to not have the pressure to workout everyday. I workout every other day and on my days off,if I feel like walking the dog or jumping on the treadmill, I will. But its not a big deal if I don't.

Yesterday I also started back to counting calories. I took some time off and I think im ready now. I'm going by what myfitnesspal says. My lowest is 1600 + I eat my workout calories. Its the only way to go...without binges or feeling deprived.

Have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...