Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday...agian

I woke up Friday morning with a cold. Saturday I felt terrible and yesterday I was a little better. Today the cold is almost gone.

Yay!

I will decide on a workout after work, lets see how I feel then.

I'm going to be honest here. My challenge that I announced a few days ago isn't going so swell. My will power just isn't there. I told my husband last night how unhappy I am with my current weight. He pointed out the fact that ive lost weight before and when im ready I'll do it again.

I have more of a challenge now though, when I lost 112 lbs 5yrs ago I wasn't working a full time job - at a bakery.


anyways...speaking of that job, i have to be at that job in about an hour and half so toot a loooo for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!