Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I Said "NO" to the Donut Hole!

Today was pretty good. Work was painless enough. I woke up at 5:45 and by 6:45 I was eating my oatmeal and headed out the door. By 9am my tummy was kinda growling...and there were extra donut holes on the employee sitting area table in the bakery - and not just any ol' donut hole either - my favorite , the chocolate cake donut holes! But I said out loud "no...not today". Then got up and left the table. I later drank about three cups of water to get rid of the hunger pains.

Yeahya

woot woot


Go Amy..its your birthday...go Amy...get jiggy with it :P


ok, im officially a dork ( or dorkier ) LOL

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I would have a really hard time resisting donut holes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can TOTALLY relate to this one... I was haunted by Dunkin Donuts a few weeks back. GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!