Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eye's Wide Open

First off, my grandmother was tragically killed yesterday.

 Here is a link and picture of my grandmother...this happened yesterday evening around 5pm

If that isn't enough to throw someone into shock...i just got a call from my mom and my other grandmother (her mother)  is in the hospital suffering from a heart attack and now she has kidney failure. She isn't expected to last too much longer.
WTH? How does one deal with this? Im losing both my grandmothers in one week.

I've been eating all day...its the only thing that makes me feel better. But right now, I feel really bad.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy! I'm so so sorry. What a horrible tragedy that seemed to me could have been avoided.

    My thoughts are with your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that your going through so much trajedy! "hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!