Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Know What Pisses Me Off?

This f*%$ed up country we live in! Gas keep rising, grocery's keep going up...everything is going up? How in the hell is anyone suppose to keep there head above water when they spend most of thier paycheck on food/gas just to live until the next paycheck? Its insane!

I've been angry all day. I had to spend 240$ to get my AC fixed today...240$ that took us forever to save up. Personally I think i was over charged...kinda like the feeling I get when i pay for gas...but what can I do about it? Nothing...not a damn thing!


I get sick of my husbands family NOT helping with THEIR mother. She's sick for christ sake...WHY DON'T THEY OFFER TO HELP?

Sometimes i want to just break down and cry because i feel so much pressure with the house chores and work, managing bills. Good grief, if I didn't write it down I would forget a bill...and speaking of bills, I have to figure out how im going to pay a 400$ light bill by the 15th and a 130$ water bill around that time.

It makes me sick! Guess Im having a tantrum right now, but im allowed to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!