Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why So Serious?

I woke up a loopy nut job today! 

First off, the assistant manager at work had a heart attack yesterday. She's going to be ok, thank goodness, but she's also going to be out for a whole month. My boss is scheduled to take her vacation on saturday, and she will be gone for a whole week. So that leaves three people to run a bakery for the next week :/ . Im off today and suppose to be off tomorrow, she kept hinting around for me to work tomorrow, which would put me at overtime. I told her I would let her know today...i mean come on! Thats crazy! This is suppose to be a part time job for me.

Second, I wake up this morning and my MIL is in the living room! She was only suppose to be here monday - Wednesday...i was PISSED to say the least. Since my husband didn't say a damn word to his dad about our crazy-busy day ( and quite possibly my only day off for the next week) i did! He's coming back to get her...i hate it but were busy here and can't watch her today.

Thirdly, all this stress from work/home has gotten to me with my bad eating habits. I did great all day yesterday except when I got home and was ready to go to bed. If i can just fight that short period of time then I could beat these bad habits. I had a bowl of cereal at around midnight last night...not good - it probably went straight to my ass....

Today will be a much needed ass kicking workout. I will come back on here later , after all the craziness has gone by - to report it :)

2 comments:

  1. Amy - you seriously crack me up with how brutally honest you are about how you're feeling! :) I don't blame you for being pissed about the MIL situation. ps. I'm sure the cereal didn't go STRAIGHT to your ass, it probably made little stops along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Karen...I think my honesty (in my case) can sometimes turn around and bite me in the ass :/.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...