Saturday, July 30, 2011

Peaceful Easy Feeling

Wow, i was dragging butt yesterday. Just no motivation to do anything. I was exhausted. I almost bought one of those Rock Star energy drinks but decided not to. I got a zero calorie Sobe vitamin water instead and it was yummy.
I did attempt a CLX - PC2 workout yesterday but the workout was mostly shoulders and my left shoulder is still tender. I did half of it then called it a day...

Today I'm thinking about doing 4ds Legs by Cathe, if the coffee kicks in because right now -sitting on my ass feels GGGGGGGGGreat!

My monthly visitor started this morning so that would explain the exhaustion I've been feeling lately. And all the fried food/sweet & salty cravings. Yesterday i ate three mini cookies and a large cookie + icing off a small piece of square cake. Today I will try my best to stay out of the goodie carts at work.

Tomorrow is my day off....yay! Can't wait to spend the day with my family...its a rare thing these days :)

Notice my Weigh Inn's on the left...no more 170's :D -PROGRESS-

 Edit to add: 4 day split Legs premix done. Felt great to get that in...now off to work. Have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Thanks for reading!!