Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Truck - Hopefully!

Good Morning

I have an appointment with my therapist today but I won't be able to make it because i have to be at work earlier then usual for a Wednesday :(. Im waiting for her to call me back and reschedule.  I tried to tell her yesterday that I wasn't going to make it but she insisted that I had time to get to work.

Anyways...we have our eye on an older truck. Its a Ford 1972 model...the price is right up our alley and my DH wants to fix it up. It runs and we're going tomorrow to test drive it. Hopefully DH will like it and we will have a second vehicle again. Its hard juggling our schedules with one vehicle :/ . AND hopefully it won't end up like the P T Cruiser that we invested in last year...that ran maybe 5months out of the year. That was a horrible experience.

Yesterday I took a rest day. My body was just too tired. Today Im going to do legs...

2 comments:

  1. I hope the truck works out for you. We only have one car and I'm here to say that it sucks. I hate being stranded all the time. Hoping to do something about it by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. Hope you guys get a second vehicle too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...