Sunday, July 03, 2011

Day 8 - growing

and I'm a feeling a new power growing inside. So peaceful. Im starting to realize that it doesn't matter how you look on the outside..its how you feel on the inside thats important.

I haven't counted a single calorie in over 8days. I haven't binged in 8days. I haven't beaten myself up or let negative thoughts bring me down in 8 days.

Mmmmmmm - progress feels good :)

SHOUT OUTS
I have two special people that I want to give a shout out too. There comments always bring me up :) Check out there blogs....there FABULOUS!


Christina @ Making Healthy The Norm
&
PJ Geek

Thanks girls :)

2 comments:

  1. Amy, you sound peaceful and calm. That is a good thing and congrats on going so long without a binge. I know that this was difficult for you. Hang in there, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen...Thank you. Im feeling a lot better these days :) ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!