Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Misspriss Went ByeBye

I decided to change the name of my blog to what it really is..my weight loss journey. So there you have it..

Today was Supreme 90 , chest and back. Fun workout, had a good sweat with it.

My calories today were 1678 and its about 9:30 right now. Im trying to ignore my growling stomach...im guzzling water at the moment. It really isn't growling anyway...im just slightly hungry.

anyways. I noticed that I lost a follower today. I wish them well...

 I don't have a lot to say tonight besides the above.  Oh, I started using the generic form of rogain about three months ago and I took some before and after pics of my hair. Im trying to upload them on a page so I can compare the results side by side. My DH says there is new growth so you may see that page appear soon :)

Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!