Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just bought Supreme 90

Yesterday was such a good day. I was off work, Jason was off work. The kids were home (summer vacation). so we went to the mall :D. I normally don't like going to the mall, I think there prices are ridiculous but I had to take back some awful slip resistant shoes that i got there a few days earlier. And while I was there I got me a summer dress at Macy's. It was marked down from 59.99 to 24.99...YEAHYA. Then found the workout series, Supreme 90 at bed bath and beyond -which I plan on starting tomorrow :)



-ate like a pig yesterday, seriously, but it was SO FUN! The next five days I have to work and Jason starts back to his job on thursday so I figured I would eat and forget about it. Felt great to not count calories.

Today I plan on getting back on track with my eating and my workouts :) Supreme 90 (S90) starts with chest and back...
I wonder if I will have the same results has CLX? Will see. Still got 10 more days until my official weigh in. I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!