Sunday, June 26, 2011

Its Always Something

Im sick of running to food every time life gets hard?  Im sick of being insecure sometimes, having those negative thoughts come at me from all directions and it taking every ounce of focus that I have to fight them off.  I lost focus last night and woke up in a VERY pissed off mood. Im mad at myself this morning. I can do better.

I wish there was a happy pill in life. I wish it WAS that simple.  Im sick of beating myself up every time I 'think' im doing something wrong? My GOSH the sun will still come up tomorrow-its not the end of the world.

  The past few days at work haven't been very fun, just extremely over whelming. Yesterday was another one then I get some bad news. My husbands car broke down - its on the side of the road right now. He has no idea whats wrong with it and he has no way to work. We're trying to get a co-worker of his to maybe drop him off or pick him up then I could do either or until we get old reliable fixed ( older ford car) We have to get a wrecker to pull it here sometime today. I have to be at work in a few hours and he just got off work a few hours ago so he's sleeping right now.  BLAH -when do we get the car home again? *shrug shoulders*

Its always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!