Saturday, June 11, 2011

IM HUNGRY......not really....

Im still alive - doing good. Just working a lot right now. Boss has me close to full time hours this week.

I took the last two days off from workouts so I need to get in one today, think I will do step moves by Cathe friedrich. Then I have to go to work...

My MIL is back in the hospital right now, she suffered congestive heart failure again. She's only allowed to have a liter of fluid a day and she went over that Thursday night...so she got rushed to the hospital early Friday morning. I feel bad for her, really - her body is failing her right now and she can't do anything about it.

So, my eating has been like this:
I log onto myfitnesspal. Log my food for the day and all goes well until after 9pm ...those late night munchies start rushing in on me. Suddenly, I find myself in the kitchen..... pacing the floor,  looking over what we have to eat and 9 times out of 10 there is nothing there that interest me, but I still grab something and start eating it, blah. This is called BOREDOM people! I can't remember a time when I was actually hungry? I allow about 150 calories at night so thats plenty for a snack...

I know I'm the only one that can stop this habit so I've got to get my mind set on stopping. If I didn't do this every damn night my calories would be perfect for the day (around 1500-1600)!!!!  Gotta get this in check. Maybe I should try a challenge or wright out my goals and check them off as I complete them? I'm going to ponder on this a little...

I've got to keep my goal in mind, the smile on my face when i slip into those smaller jeans...how proud I'm going to be when I see that smile. I can already tell a difference in my body now just by doing ChaLean...but if I was to do ChaLean AND keep those calories in check - just imagine how great I'll look after three months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!