Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feeling good

Today I knew the scale would be up a little bit because I had turkey chili for supper last night and hotdogs for lunch (first hot dogs in a very long time). I drank tons of water today so I hope its all out of my system. I would LOVE to see 165 tomorrow...or soon.

So I finished ChaLean last week and I plan on starting another round of it on Monday. It true, these workouts have a HUGE dread factor for me but I liked the results I was seeing. I'm leaning out and I bet I would really lean out if I watched what I ate...so thats the plan.

I've gotta keep my focus on the eats. Today was hard, I'm not going to lie. I had to make cupcakes and my stomach was growling. Luckily it was close to supper time so I went ahead and took my break. I've noticed that if I stay busy when those urges to eat start, they go away.. and I stayed REALLY busy at work today -lol.

Today's workout was Cathe Friedrichs Cardio and weights premix. It was fun...of course anything by Cathe is fun =P. Can't wait for her new series to come out!!

ok...just checking in and letting you guys know that I was still going strong. Still feeling good and I'm staying focused :)
Have a great night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...