Monday, June 06, 2011

Don't Want to Anymore(updated)

 Doing donuts that is...im talking to my boss today and telling her that the one day a week of me doing donuts just isn't going work anymore. I plan on going in after my walk this morning..got to do something. I'm miserable when I do donuts :(

will be back later with the results....stay tuned.......


Update:
ok...I walked the dog for 30mins then did CLX Lean circuit 2. Whew....glad thats over.One more workout girls...just one more. Teehee, im all giddy like a little girl.lol

I went down and talked to my boss this morning. She took one look at me and instantly knew something was wrong. I told her my situation and she was really understanding, saying she didn't want to lose me and she has to make her employee's happy. So thats a HUGE relief for me. So after tomorrow *ahem* NO MORE DONUTS. She also complimented me on my lasted work, I decorated some cookie cakes yesterday and she said I did a great job . That was pretty cool....

ok. off to tidy up a little and then get my butt in the pool .

1 comment:

  1. Glad the talk with your boss went well!

    Sorry I've been a bad commenter. I am still reading though and cheering you on :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...