Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Call Me Crazy...

...but Im seriously thinking about doing ChaLean again? :o

I just love the results Im getting. My body is slowly shrinking, and the workouts are short. I need to get DH to measure me again.

This thought has crossed my mind more than once here lately. I have one more workout from the CLX series and then I will decided. I will more than likely take a rest week from the weights (still doing cardio) before I start over again.

And I've also got my eye on THIS workout series! Another one by Chalene Johnson...

So today was my last day of doing donuts. You would not believe how much of a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel so good now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'm so glad i was honest with my boss. I think she appreciated my honesty. I got off work around 11am came home and took a nap around 3pm, woke up at 5 and felt great.  I felt recharged...i even took the dog for a 30min. walk :)

So I didn't count caloreis today but still didn't do bad. We went out to eat and I had a roasted chicken plate with wild rice and some ice cream.  I plan on getting back on track tomorrow.

BTW- I weighed 167 this morning so Im still dancing around the same old #'s. If I can ever get my *hit together, the weight will come off.

I also wanted to say thank you to those that take the time to read my public diary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!