Sunday, May 01, 2011

Sunday May 1st :)

Today was my second workout in the Lean Phase and I must say I'm really enjoying them. The lean phase is similar to the burn phase in ChaLean, compound moves. My shoulders were BURNING today and my HR was up too.

After CLX I did Step Moves by Cathe friedrich who has a new low impact series coming out later this year and the pre-order starts today :D. I will be pre-ordering on Wednesday when I get paid :D :D
(why not? I work hard and I deserve it ;-)

I had my husband measure me yesterday and im down again. Check out my weight and measurements tab at the top of my blog and you can see for yourself. I was VERY pleased with it. Imagine if i was counting calories like im suppose to be doing.. wow...

I also added new photos yesterday representing the end of the push phase. I can kinda tell...i guess. I went ahead and added that page to my blog as well. Its the CLX page at the top of my blog so check it out when you get a chance :)

Have a great day..,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being down again! I still haven't decided if I'm going to preorder the low impact series, but honestly I probably will.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!