Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm Not That Deep....

Friday May, 13th
So im sitting here trying to figure out why i want to eat right now when my stomach is telling me im not hungry......then there's the fact that i just ate supper, doh!

There is something bothering me of course...my post from earlier explains a lot. I'm also feeling like a failure here lately...just because its been almost 6years and im still not at goal. Its like im scared to succeed or something? If i sit here too long and try to figure it out, i get all bored and lose interest in the subject,lol.

Saturday May, 14th
Yesterday's eating wasn't that bad. I didn't sit and eat mindlessly like I have been doing the past few days. I did eat some vanilla wafers last night and luckily there wasn't a lot left in the bag. The urge was still there, so i pulled out my Breaking Free from Emotional Eating by Geneen Roth and started reading it again last night. It does help...I may start the writing exercises that she has listed in there. I may even make it a page on here?  But you know its weird, every time I pick up that book it feels almost like a chore? Like something my mom told me to do as a child? I'm bored before i even start reading...

 Anyways...
Im going to try and get in a cardio + abb work today. I'm also going to scoot on over to myfitnesspal and make an attempt to log my food today.  It seems to be the easiest way to log food now that all my meals are in there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...