Sunday, May 29, 2011

Having Mixed Emotions....

.....And I need to vent

So, as you all know I work in a bakery. I haven't been there very long, maybe 3months and before getting the job i was desperately looking for somewhere to work for over a year. I do love my job, its maybe 3 miles down the road and its challenging...never boring. And for the most part, I like all the people I work with.

Here comes the venting
I HATE doing fucking donuts! The manger suggested that I learn how to do them for extra hours about 2wks after I started. I agreed...besides being new you don't want to disagree with anything your boss suggest right? Anyways...i have to do donuts tomorrow AND Tuesday. I get so frustrated because there are two other people that work there that haven't learned how to do them. And when I asked why haven't they learned i never really get an answer, all I get is "there next to learn". well that was 2 1/2 months ago.

Im just frustrated...those are really crappy hours. I have to FORCE myself to go to bed early and get up at 2:45 in the morning, guzzle coffee and be at work by 4am.

And now the whole way I've learned how to do donuts its different. A girl just left me a message explaining how everythings changed and it just pissed me off. The job is already tough...now its tougher...

But then I think- I have a job so stop complaining.

Oh and im craving fried foods today. Really sucks. Were cooking out turkey burgers on the grill, with the all the fixings that I can't have. Sigh - but they will be there when I get down to my goal weight.

So there you have it - im getting bitchy and can't eat ~ LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...