Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day #2 and Smiling :)

I haven't weighed in so long and you know what? It isn't bothering me. My clothes aren't fitting too tight so i know im about where I have been ( 167-171) is where I have been averaging.  Not sure when Im going to weigh again....

Yesterday I did AWESOME! Ended the day around 1500 calories. I felt so good this morning when I woke up...a small smile is great to wake up too. I DID IT! One day in the books :)

Today is CLX lean circuit 3 and then work later. The pool is up now and i wish i could lay lazily beside it all day, soaking up the sun...but business before pleasure eh? Tomorrow im off and I hope that sun makes an appearance....

OH, and I have a new MyFitnessPal account since the old one was deactivated. Long story short, i couldn't log in and the creator told me it had a virus or something. I was pissed but since its so easy to create another account I went ahead and did it. My diary is public so if you want to check it out click on this link :) 

Edit To Add:
Todays calories were at 1523, I felt great today, kinda tired but doing good. Got my workout in earlier and I just got home from work. :) I wish i felt this good everyday? I increased my dose of St. Johns Wart yesterday so maybe thats it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!