Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Casey Was Her Name...

SO MAD.....

Were going on a short get-a-way trip this weekend right... so, i made reservations at a hotel last Thursday and  shortly after that I canceled them because my mom suggested a better hotel that was a little cheaper. Well, the reservations required a 72 hour cancellations which is today. I canceled the FIRST TIME Friday, the lady didn't give me a cancellation # and I thought that was odd...so I called today to confirm my cancellation...and guess what? IT WASN'T CANCELED.  I was FURIOUS!!!  I talked to the manager and of course he apologized over and over again but that still doesn't change the fact that my card would have been charged if I didn't check the cancellation.  He canceled it for me and gave me a code and assured me that my card wouldn't get charged! I told him the name of the lady that told me it was canceled, Casey. ( I always right down names,lol)

...OH MY GOSH......Breath Amy

ok, busy day today. Dentist appointment for me because a tooth was throbbing yesterday and today it seems to be fine but im still going.
I have to get a tire for the car and get groceries then work later....

Breath Amy

No workout today. Yesterdays workout was pretty good. CLX Lean circuit 3 + about 20mins of step aerobics. My food yesterday was good. I ended the day at around 1800, that # plus the # of calories I burned should put me at a nice Deficit for the day :)

I discovered over the last couple of weeks that i have to have that control with counting calories. If I don't know how many calories i had ...i suddenly weigh about 10lbs heavier, in my mind :/ . Maybe OEA or the therapist I plan on seeing can help with that problem...Yikes.....

1 comment:

  1. hey, enjoy your time away. I just started seeing a new dietician with a speciality in eating disorder. You don't have to have an eating disorder to see someone like this. she was a breath of fresh air with her approach . it made me see how much i try to control through food and how black and white i've cornered my food thinking and behavior. the smartest thing she said was that for every restrictive diet period I go through as in 1200-1400 a day there is an equal rebound period where I'l over indulge / binge even on the rebound. We are looking for the healthy middle..the balance. Still trying to figure this out, but thought that might help

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...