Saturday, May 07, 2011

The B*tch Factor

My sons other b-day party is this morning and I gotta tell ya, PMS is in FULL THROTTLE.  I'm not due for another 4days but boy do I have all the symptoms. Just feel soooooo bitchy.  But I HAVE to be in a good mood this morning though, I'm meeting up with two mothers at a party and its time to get over myself for my son. Then I have to go to work later and TBH, im looking forward to being by myself there.

Update: I started this morning...yay. What a relief to know that im not this bitchy for no good reason :P

I'm going to talk to my OBGYN  on my next appointment about these symptoms. It's just too much. Im a totally different person about one week a month...sigh. And forgot about my healthy eating habits that once a week...its insane how hormones can change your mood so quickly? I'm scared of menopause :/

So anyways, i bought a new food log notebook for me. I plan on starting back to tracking  my calories tomorrow. I have to wrap my mind around the fact that im not happy at this weight and calorie counting works for me. So...here I go again.  You know what they say...if there's a will then there's a way. I will find a way to reach my goal weight...damn't ;-)

Thats all for today. Happy Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!