Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Another Day in the Books!

Another great day of eating and guess what? I got up this morning at 2:45 to go to work ( had to be at work at 4am) then i came home and actually GOT A WORKOUT IN :D , then i had to go grocery shopping.

Did Cathe's Lowmax step combo's only premix...fun stuff. I had to hold off on pre-ordering the new low impact series until Friday....blah. 

Anyways. I came on here to post a link to a recipe im going to try soon, if you like Golden Corral's Bourbon Chicken then you may want to run your curser over it and CLICK.  And according to the recipe I found its only 282 calories per a servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...