Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 Days Off - Yay!

My hours at work have been cut back again (around 20hours, the past three weeks have been 34hours a week)...and im kinda glad for the time being because im exhausted! Got the next three days off and I have every intention of getting in some good workouts and some cleaning around here :) The last two days have been rest days so i should have some good energy tomorrow.


Eating is going good...up until today. Had a few things out of the ordinary...but nothing crazy. I will get back on track tomorrow. Still not counting calories...just trying to stay away from all the junk and only a small snack after supper. I tried counting calories in my new notebook but i just get so bored with it all. I guess im just going to take a break from it for awhile...

 I have my yearly exam with my GYN Friday morning and I plan on discussing those horrible symptoms with her. Hopefully she can prescribe something that can calm me down during that time.

Have a great night :)

1 comment:

  1. yay for a break!

    Good luck at the doctor too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...