Monday, April 25, 2011

Starting Over :)

Easter Gathering @ Park w/hubby

Over the weekend I ate whatever I wanted too, and today I'm sick of eating. I'm sick of looking at food. I'm ready to start my new diet. I'm READY to feel fabulous again :)

So I logged into myfitnesspal this morning, updated my goals and my daily calorie limit before exercise is 1440 ~That's about right. And if I eat whole foods, that 1440 can go a very long way.

For now, im going to 'bank' my exercise calories for my one meal a week (usually going out to eat with my family when we happen to be all at home together) . This is the way I have been doing it for years and it has always worked in the past.

I'm still doing ChaLean, sigh, I'm bored as hell with it - but still hanging in there. Cathe Friedrich has a new series coming out and I can pre-order starting May 1st. So at least I have that to look forward too do after CLX.

(BTW- I'm SELLING CLX when I'm done with it...if any one is interested or knows anyone that interested, leave me a message.)

Here is a pick of all the girls after they hunted the Easter eggs!
My Daughter is in the green shirt, the rest are 2nd cousins :)
-------Later in the afternoon------
Its now 1:07 and I finished CLX Push Circuit 2 + Burn it off earlier. I also cleaned up my sons room:) Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Your little gal is too cute!

    You're doing great getting back on track after a bad weekend. You've got the right 'tude, mama! You really kick butt with your workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...