Friday, April 22, 2011

I CAN'T HAVE ANY!!!

Im in one of those I don't want to do anything moods. I woke up at 3:30 ( had a nightmare) and couldn't relax enough to go back to bed. DH got home around 4:30 so I stayed up with him and watched the Braves games .

Today I plan on doing push circuit 2 along with a cardio. Not sure what cardio yet or how long...but I need to get one in, since I took a rest day yesterday. And I really need a good sweat fest!

Even though I took a rest from exercise yesterday I still ran my butt off at work. We were slammed with the Easter rush and I had a list of things to do along with closing procedures - meanwhile keeping everything stocked out on the sales floor. It was overwhelming to say the least and i was exhausted by the end of the night.

Those evil night time munchies are back :( . Obviously, I'm doing something wrong here because if I can go all day long on track then, at the end of the day - end up with my ass-end hanging out of the fridge...over eating of course, then something is up with my strategy here. Wouldn't you say so? :P  Night time is my weakness. The way I see it is; night time is 'me time' its quiet around here and I get to watch tv by myself. So I end up munching and watching tv, one of my favorite things to do. But I know its not good for me, I know if I do it every day or even a few times a week i could put on weight. I know how my body works and night time eating = weight gain in the long run. DAMN!!!!!!!!!

I want to lose about 15 more lbs before I call it quits! I just have to figure out a way that will work for me - a way that won't leave me feeling deprived at the end of the day. I know what to eat and when to eat it, its just the 'doing it' part that im struggling with right now. Honestly, im tired all the time. Every since I started working i feel like I barely have time to breath :( but I love that pay check coming in every week and I love my job for the most part.

I just wished i didn't have to work around so many distractions? Just imagine having to bake fresh cookies then to physically handle them?( i have to put them in the cookie case in a 'presentable' way) And sometimes those cookies are so fresh that they fall apart in my gloved-hands :/. Its SO HARD to throw those cookies away!!!

There are TUBS of M&M's, Reeses Pieces, all colors of frosting, chocolate glaze for donuts, powdered sugar, white & milk chocolate morsels and sooooo much more just sitting around, taunting me....sigh,  and i CAN'T HAVE ANY! Yesterday I was closing the donuts case and found myself drooling over a donut?  So to satisfy that craving I grabbed a long john( eclair) and broke it in have and then took a bite of the half and threw it away.  And to be honest..all I tasted was sugar? It didn't even taste good.

anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...