Sunday, March 27, 2011

Push Circuit One + a Tasty Find.

I started the push phase yesterday and I have to say...i like it better than the burn phase. Your basically lifting 6-8 reps at your heaviest weight. There are no compound moves like in the burn phase, which I really like. Its going to be interesting to see my results at the end of this month :)

Yesterday's workout was push phase circuit one + Turbo Jam's fat blaster workout. Burned 340 calories in 56minutes.  My total calories taken in was around 1600...not bad at all considering I had some evil late night, bored, munchies going on. I stayed up till 2am because it was storming outside and we were under a tornado watch. So I waited for things to calm down before I went to bed...

Today is a rest day. I have to work later so i will get in a lot of activity there. I'm closing tonight...love closing, love being by myself at work, its so peaceful :)

I wanted to share my latest discovery that I absolutely LOVE.  Just like it shows on the box, this tasty treat is a perfect blend of macro-nutrients! They're an easy, grab and go snack and with 14grams of protein they keep you full for a while. They're also loaded with antioxidants and other vitamins.
 I like to heat mine up in the microwave for 10secs to get them nice and gooey. I've tried peanut butter and raisin but this flavor is my favorite. They make a yogurt covered peanut butter that I want to try..eventually. (and NO, im not getting paid to tell you this, :P)

 

Anyways....later gators.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the bars. I will have to check them out. I'm always looking for something healthy to have when I'm on the go or away from home.

    You are like the workout guru. I wish I had the stamina to do the kind of workouts you do. I'm going to have to start again and work my way back to where I was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...